Donations are crucial for the success and sustainability of FOSSBilling and other open-source projects. Without financial support from users and the broader community, it is difficult for these projects to continue to grow and evolve. Donations help to cover the costs of development and maintenance. Developing and maintaining software requires time and resources, and without financial support, it can be challenging for open-source projects to sustain their efforts.
The FOSSBilling project has expenses such as hosting, hardware, software, and other costs associated with developing and maintaining FOSSBilling and other open-source projects. Your donations also help cover some of the maintainers' expenses. Click here to donate to the FOSSBilling project.
- Supports automated billing, invoicing, product provisioning
- Automatically create accounts as soon as the payment is received, suspend when account becomes overdue, terminate when a specified amount of time passes.
- FOSSBilling is perfectly created to sell shared and reseller hosting accounts, software licenses and downloadable products.
- Integrated helpdesk, knowledgebase, news and announcements system.
- You can create your own simple or advanced hooks on FOSSBilling events. For example, send notification via sms when new client signs up.
- Create custom theme for your client interface